Group Manager Engineering in AI (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI. We are a motivated global team with the mission to incubate, create and roll out AI solutions to Bosch. We work closely with domain experts on exciting Bosch data sets for real world applications to transform Bosch into a data driven company.
- In our Team you guide our excellence team of software, data, and DevOps engineers. The team builds and operates production grade scalable and reliable AI solutions, both on cloud platforms and on-premise. You have direct impact on exciting and latest AI solutions that fundamentally change Bosch’s products and processes.
- Furthermore you define standards and principles for system development and service operations within our team and the entire Bosch organization. You foster the software engineering culture in our team. As a leader, you guide the team in making the best implementation decisions and keep technical debt at its minimum.
- You actively research emerging best practices in software and data engineering for AI applications and drive their adoption in the organization¬.
- Last but not least you enable adoption of AI methods in global Bosch value streams in the domains of manufacturing, supply chain management, and product development.
- Education: excellent degree (Master or PhD) in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Personality: You are a pro-active and open-minded team player with the desire to make an impact.
- Working Practice: Passion for technical solutions and software development. Eager to coach and cultivate an engineering organization.
- Experience and Knowledge: Multiple years of profound experience in large scale software production, e.g. development and operation of IT services, operationalization of machine-learning models, solution architecture for cloud and on-premise deployments, technical leadership, machine learning, agile software development, DevOps / CD4ML, Configuration as Code, UX
- Enthusiasm: for fully automated, tested, continuously deployed, and delivered services
- Languages: Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, and links to GitHub or Kaggle account).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotly or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Erich Hermann (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 48096