Group Manager Applied Machine Learning (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI. We are a motivated global team with the mission to incubate, create and roll out AI solutions to Bosch. We work closely with domain experts on exciting Bosch data sets for real world applications to transform Bosch into a data driven company.
- You guide our excellence team of data scientists. The team builds robust, reliable, explainable, production grade models, both on cloud platforms and on-premise. You have direct impact on exciting and latest AI solutions that fundamentally change Bosch’s products and processes.
- Furthermore you define the standards and principles for model development in our team and the entire Bosch organization. As a leader, you guide the team in making the best implementation decisions and support in finding optimal solutions for individual use cases.
- Be a part of our team and it will be your task to actively research emerging best practices in theoretical and applied machine learning.
- Last but not least you enable adoption of AI methods in global Bosch value streams in the domains of manufacturing, supply chain management, and product development.
- Education: excellent degree (Master or PhD) in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Personality: You are a pro-active and open-minded team player with the desire to make an impact.
- Working Practice: Passion for data driven problem solving and modelling. Eager to coach and cultivate a data science mind set in a growing organization.
- Experience and Knowledge: Multiple years of profound experience in developing robust, reliable, explainable, production grade models. Extensive modelling experience in multiple fields of machine learning. Awareness of what is possible with AI. Strong in expectation management.
- Enthusiasm: for modelling and developing end-to-end machine learning solutions.
- Languages: Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, and links to GitHub or Kaggle account).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotly or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Erich Hermann (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 48096