Director of Sales, Access and Intrusion - Eastern U.S.
- GA-400, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Simply stated, at Bosch Building Technologies (Security Systems), we envision “Intelligent building technologies that create a fascinating experience in public and commercial spaces”. Our mission is to create “building solutions for a better life”. Along this journey, we want our customers to perceive us as a company that offers building solutions that are anticipating and sustainable, as well as being a company that provides inspiring opportunities for its partners.
In North America, Bosch works closely with an extensive network of dealers and integrators to design dependable solutions for the market. Bosch products are designed to work together to maximize facility control, better mitigate risks and make systems easy to use and manage. The company’s broad portfolio of products and systems are used by retail stores, government agencies, hospitals, schools and universities, critical infrastructure facilities, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial environments throughout the region.
Bosch Building Technologies is headquartered in Rochester, NY. This is a remotely based position, covering the Eastern United States.
As Sales Director, you manage a team of Sales District Managers. You drive the annual sales plan by collaborating with the VP of Sales, Business Unit Marketing Managers, and finance controllers to develop strategies and tactics necessary to achieve revenue growth in assigned region. You work with assigned business unit to forecast the production requirements of products needed to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
Manages the region through a planned set of actions that create awareness and promote acceptance of the products by various channel sales initiatives.
Determines what optimal local strategies best fit with higher-level corporate objectives. Anticipates regional market trends and amend strategies and tactics as appropriate. Assists in the prospecting of new channel partners and achieves gains in market share.
Recruits Sales District Managers, dealers, and distributors; thereby, establishing effective territory coverage. Evaluate competitors’ products to identify differences.
Establishes sales quotas, monitor performance, and initiate countermeasures if results fall short of goals.
Conduct monthly and other periodic performance reviews with each direct report to discuss goal achievement, performance and career development. Mentors direct and indirect reports.
Uses creativity and resourcefulness to uncover business opportunities and possess the commercial savvy to appropriately evaluate them. Assists Sales District Managers in negotiating and closing sales if necessary.
Develop sales presentations and marketing communications plans, technical support and training programs. Attend trade shows. Communicate market and customer requirements to marketing and product management organizations.
- You bring a minimum of 10 years industry experience in sales, along with a solid background in Electronic Security and Life Safety and knowledge of systems integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in related business or technical area.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Diverse knowledge in areas of personnel management, project management, business operations, and business development.
- Proven ability to mentor and motivate; manage performance effectively.
- Strong presentation skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to plan, organize and move forward to achieve timely and worthwhile goals.
- Can recognize and capitalize on new and existing market opportunities. Demonstrates strong work and business ethics.
- Willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Must live within assigned region - Eastern United States.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)