eBike Inside Technical Specialist – Bosch eBikes (SO/NA) (French + English)
- 6301 NW 5th Way, Suite 5300, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Service Solutions | Providing Innovative Service Solutions Worldwide
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing optimizing services in the following key areas: Customer Experience Services, Mobility Services, Monitoring Services as well as Business and Shared Services.
Around 9,000 associates provide and optimize customers’ business processes in approximately 40 languages. Visit our website for more information at www.boschservicesolutions.com.
Employees can work remotely
Bosch eBike Systems, the current market leader for pedal-assist electric bike (eBike) drive train components in Europe, is growing quickly in North America as more bicycle dealers sell eBikes "epowered by Bosch." More Information at www.bosch-ebike.com
The eBike Inside Technical Specialist Position is responsible for answering incoming calls and providing excellent customer service to Bosch eBike Dealers in the US.
- Provide Technical, Service Minded Hotline support to bike dealers in a confident, friendly manner.
- Respond to end consumer calls for technical, general product support, and spare parts, etc. topics.
- Troubleshoot, and resolve technical or software related issues of eBikes using active listening and a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Make decisions on warranty per company guidelines.
- Document calls/cases in a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
- Minimum HS Diploma, Associates degree preferred.
- Bilingual (French + English) a must.
- Bicycle shop/industry experience preferred, enthusiasm for bicycles required.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer service environment providing phone support or in-person customer support.
- Quick understanding/ learning capabilities, good in working with modern IT / PC and CRM tools.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)