Retail Marketing Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our
responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
As an intern in the Retail Marketing Department of the Bosch Power Tools Division, you will have the chance to develop your trade marketing skills. You will:
- Help shaping the future: you will support the Marketing Division in supporting the preparation of materials for points of sale, managing sell-out promotions. You will analyze competitors and you will do KPI reports, you will also support Trade Marketing division. you will develop the contents for the online channel and you will take care of complex assortment proposals.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted inside the marketing team of the Power Tool division working closely with the other marketing functions.
- Live internationality: you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a large multinational company environment.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics or Management Engineering.
- Languages: English (minimum B2 level).
- Experience and know-how: Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Power Point and advanced Excel skills. Interest in Marketing.
- Personality: Good data analysis skills, Team-work and pro-activity, resiliency and problem solving skills.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.