Control Software Test Engineer
- Ve Vrbině, 794 01 Krnov, Czechia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotechnika s.r.o.
The company Bosch Termotechnika is synonymum of quality and innovation at the field of thermotechnology. The plant in Krnov and the headquater in Prague are a part of the international group of Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH (Thermotechnology division within Bosch Group). Are the brands Buderus, Junkers or Bosch industrial boilers known to you? It is US and now, we are looking for a new colleague, whou may become a member of our international team.
The TT-RHC-PAB department is responsible for developing control units for heating appliances, and for developing connectivity products, such as the Nefit Easy.
Within the department, various SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) release trains have been set up with multidisciplinary scrum teams, which are responsible for Hardware (mechanical and electrical) and Software (control application, mobile app and embedded) development.
The Application Development Teams (ADTs) are responsible for designing and implementing the control software for the control units. This includes developing functions and algorithms to allow boiler applications to function optimally. This vacancy is part of 1 of the 2 ADT teams.
Supported by the test guild team, you are responsible for the test activities within 1 of the 2 ADT (application development team) teams. These activities contain both manual (for example in lab simulation set-up) testing as well as automated testing.
In your role as a tester you ensure that the quality of the PAB products is guaranteed. You do this by performing tests according to plan and recording the results.
The range of tasks includes:
- Drawing up test plan (including test strategy).
- Test case design and review.
- Test scripting with Python and RobotFrameWork.
- Create and communicate test executions including test reports.
- Hands-on setup and maintenance of test setups and tooling.
- Transparent communication about risks and/or issues.
- Proactive and continuous improvement of your team and department.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering (EE), Software Engineering or Computer Science (CS) or related study.
- At least 2 years of experience as a software tester in an (electro)technical product development environment.
- Knowledge of hardware and software product development.
- Accurate working method.
- Attitude and drive to continuously improve our product quality.
- Persuasiveness in a technical environment.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing, in English and Dutch.
- Experience with Agile development is a plus;
Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial attitude and he/she thinks in solutions instead of problems. In addition, you work independently and decisively; you take action on your own initiative and you ensure that things are realized.
- 5 weeks holiday.
- Weekly flexi working time 37,5 hours.
- Motivating and dynamics working tasks and conditions.
- Fair, open and friendly working enviroment.
- Support to a personal growth.
- Company canteen.
- Benefits, such as: yearly bonus, discount for a company goods, discounted phone services for you as well as for family members, no-absence bonus and other benefits and bonuses.