Graduate Specialist Program in Sales
- 96 15th Rd, Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, South Africa
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Pty.) Ltd.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
An opportunity exits in Bosch as part of the Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) in the Automotive Aftermarket Division. The purpose of this role is to support the Sales team with generating sales, meeting sales goals, supporting with day to day administrative duties, campaign management and communications distribution aligned to the Sales strategy.
Duties would include but are not limited to;
- Collecting, analysing, organising and critically evaluating financial sales information
- Collate and consolidate CAPs file- admin support
- Co-create with Key Account Managers about 4-6 Wholesalers Sales campaigns for the year with relevant supporting documents T&Cs from Legal and Gratuities approval from Compliance
- Co-ordinate Sales campaigns aligned to Strategy 2022- this will be on a monthly basis feedback during Sales Indaba
- Visit the customers with the Key Account Managers to understand Sales environment and Client needs
- Collate and Track all Wholesalers and Retailer Branding & Point sale requests to ensure that Marketing Communications team fulfill these requests
- Maintain distribution list of our clients to ensure this data is updated with clear Designations and contact details
- Send relevant communication to clients
- Weekly meeting with Communications Manager/Department to align Communications and Trade marketing support for Sales clients.
- Track Sales Creative briefs to Purchase Orders
- Track Key Accounts managers budgets with finance and invoices updated on Power BI review weekly
Requirements (Previous experience as part of an internship or work in order to have completed your qualification would be an advantage);
- Previous exposure in a Retail and Wholesalers Sales Business to Business environment, preferably manufacturing would be an advantage
- Financial and Numerical skills - tracking money spent against a set budget.
- Proficiency in Excel is essential
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Packages Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Attention to detail extremely important
- Problem solving
- Customer service oriented
- Solution oriented- find solutions or interact and ask questions of others to determine best solutions
- Ability to work in a teamwork - working with other departments and teams to drive Sales outcomes, sort out issues quickly and resolve blocks quickly and learn when to escalate and when to drive yourself
- Monitoring feedback from the teams in a logical structured manner
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Good communication skills
- Honest and straight talker
- Strong moral values
- Ability to take initiative and think on their feet
- Willingness to learn
- Monthly interactions Sales Indaba
- Weekly interactions Product Sales teams
- Completed Matric (Grade 12)
- Bcom Degree or equivalent