Youth Employment Service Initiative (Yes4Youth)
- 96 15th Rd, Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, South Africa
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Pty.) Ltd.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
Bosch supports Y.E.S, the initiative which recognises a critical role played by the youth in shaping our economy and our country. This is why, we at Bosch seek out ground-breaking ways through innovation and technological best practice to create training opportunities for South Africa’s youth.
What we are looking for:
- Be willing to commit to the program for 12 months
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the YES4Youth initiative agreement
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the YES4Youth programme
- Adhering to principles and values of the company
- Following instructions and procedures
- Positive attitude conducive for learning
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
No formal experience needed
- The YES4Youth incumbents must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- You have to have been unemployed for more than six (6) months
- Preference will be given to African, Indian or Coloured applicants
- Fluent in English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Ability to speak other African languages would be an advantage
Opportunities exists in the following fields:
Logistics / Mining / Marketing / Accounting / Engineering / Communications / Sales / Human Resources / Information Technology
Matric / Grade 12 qualification is essential.
A tertiary Diploma / Degree in the following would be an advantage: Marketing / Accounting / Engineering / Logistics / Information Technology / Communications / Business Management / Human Resources