Product Manager Diagnostic Software
- Oxford Rd, Manchester, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter.At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
We are recruiting for a permanent position who is responsible for the profit and loss of diagnostic software solutions for OEM customers. This role is located at our brand new offices based in Manchester City Centre residing on the Oxford Road corridor.
Within this role you will manage the products and services across the complete product lifecycle working closely with OEM customers and operational teams. Further you ensure that both the customer expectations and internal targets are met. For this you use key metrics to monitor product performance and define measures as needed.
You will work collaboratively with our sales team to support new business acquisitions of new diagnostic solutions, involving defining pricing and drafting customer agreements in line with product policy.
Within this role you are responsible for the product segment strategy. For this you will prepare market and competitor analysis, identify and implement new product ideas and business models.
Due to your close cooperation with other product segments, sales and solution design team you leverage synergies and business potentials to support the growth of the product segment. The role will also involve working closely with the engineering team to define and manage the product roadmap.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities within this role are:
- Defining and implementing the global product segment strategy.
- Supporting business acquisition by providing business model, pricing and sales arguments for the products
- Defining product requirements based on market and competitor analysis and use cases.
- Drive requirements management in close cooperation with engineering and customers.
- Managing products through the complete lifecycle working closely with customers and operational teams.
- Using key metrics to monitor product performance and define measures as needed to ensure customer expectations as well as internal targets are met.
- Identifying and driving new growth initiatives with focus on software, services and new business models (BMI),
- If required, managing program related escalations, conflicts and problems. Therefore proactive communication on status and performance as well as managing expectations.
- Ensure data management in the ERP system.
- Be a product expert externally and internally.
- Preparing and holding Management Reviews.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Characteristics:
- Experience in product management and automotive sector
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel
- High customer orientation
- Cooperation and communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve desired outcome
- Motivated to develop the product segment
- A background in software engineering education/studies or similar is preferred but not essential. Or alternatively experience within automotive engineer, computer science, information technology.
This role is a SL1 position and in return we offer the below benefits package:
Up to 8% pension contributions.
Generous yearly bonus scheme
Private Health Insurance
33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Assistance Program
Simply Health cash-plan scheme
Discounted Bosch and partner products