2022 Dremel Product Marketing Internship (12 Months)
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Mount Prospect office is the North American headquarters for Robert Bosch Tool Corporation. This office houses shared engineering services, and the supporting functions of finance and controlling, human resources, purchasing, quality and logistics, as well as marketing for Bosch, Rotary Tools, Measuring Tools and Accessories.
This internship will be partially remote but the hired applicant will be expected to come into the Mount Prospect office. Only local applicants will be considered.
Alongside product and user marketing managers, the intern will support a wide range of marketing activities for current products as well as new product launches across the Americas.
These activities include new product launch team support, product life cycle management analysis, product discontinuance, sales reporting, marketing plan development, and marketing effectiveness analysis. This is an exciting opportunity run key marketing initiatives with a global organization.
Product Focus Area: Cordless Rotary Tools, Rotary Business Team Expansion Categories
- Enrolled in an accredited marketing undergraduate program, or have graduated within the past six months
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Proficiency in MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug and background screen pre-employment
- Position only open to students who will not now, nor in the future require sponsorship to work in the United States
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.