Manager Plant Controlling
- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Responsibility for Month end / Year end closing process On-Time Delivery and First-Pass Yield
- Resources reporting (headcount & assets) and Logistics Controlling
- Support function Controlling
- Drive CIP within responsible areas
- Foster collaboration, development and implementation of Controlling standards
- The Controlling Manager oversees the listed processes and provides leadership to foster a high performance culture within the team.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in the development and execution of standards in accounting and controlling processes
- Demonstrates strong leadership competency and skills
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial thinking
- Demonstrates success in collaboration between different controlling functions, e.g. regional and central functions
- Ability to drive the daily continuous improvement process
- Demonstrates accountability and supports diversity
- Flexes leadership style to effectively lead and attract talent and build relationships
- Leads with integrity and demonstrates through authentic behavior
- Establishes a culture of rewarding and recognizing contributions and success
- Communicates often and openly and acts as a change agent by inspiring commitment for progress and business results
- Deep understanding of controlling and accounting processes is a must
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent education/experience in area of study.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Leadership experience.
- Manager (SL1) or Talent Pool 1 (TP1) member
- Minimum 5+ years of Financial Planning & Analysis (FPA) experience, including budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- US GAAP knowledge.
- Must possess the ability to understand/solve complex issues, summarize and provide accurate advice.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (both written and oral) are required.
- Strong analytical and organization skills as required.
- Financial systems (SAP, etc) experience required.
- Team-oriented mindset.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)