Sr. Pricing Analyst
- 1 Tower Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, United States
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Welcome to Bosch!
Responsible for pricing and sales concession management with emphasis on continuous improvement measures and implementation of pricing excellence through training and governance.
- Maintain sales concession within SAP based on contract timeframe(s), price rounds, and ad hoc requests. Support internal controls in compliance audits.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual sales concession reconciliation, including timely accruals and payouts, with sales and finance.
- Key user of pricing conditions and main contact for system upgrades, testing, and implementation.
- Analyze margin development to identify and track measures to achieve target profitability.
- Deploy ongoing pricing excellence training and support to sales and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Accounting, or Finance required; MBA strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, pricing, or sales controlling.
- Experience from manufacturing or consumer goods industry strongly preferred.
- Precise analytical skills and ability to effectively administer / implement policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel experience; must be proficient with other MS Office tools. SAP preferred.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.