Warehouse Operations Supervisor
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Our strategic objective is to create connected solutions, improving the quality of life worldwide.
What’s important to us?
- Make Your Mark: Give your job a meaning, with solutions “Invented for Life
- Shape Tomorrow’s World: The future offers many opportunities. Be the first to take advantage of them.
- Find Your Place: You know how you can work best. We offer the conditions you need.
- Balance Your Life: Make your job match your lifestyle. We provide you with individual support.
- Walk The Talk: Where you are – our team spirit is with you.
- Discover New Directions: You way might change – we will stay by your side.
- Be Yourself: Your diversity makes us special. Enrich us with your own unique personality.
- Pay It Forward: We love our business and our environment. Let’s save them both for future generations.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big.
Welcome to Bosch.
In this hands-on role, you will direct the flow of work involved with receiving, storage, picking, packing, and shipping of automotive parts in our 262,800 square foot warehouse facility on Camp Creek Parkway in Atlanta. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that a safe work environment is maintained, and employees follow safety procedures
- Lead and Monitor the performance of Team Leaders, Lead Associates, and Warehouse Associates
- Mitigate risk to operational KPIs through collaboration with staff and outside sources (Vendors, Suppliers, Account managers, Product Managers, Sales, Customer Service, QMM, etc.)
- Assign work to be performed, instruct associates, direct efforts and monitor progress and effectiveness of individual and group assignments
- Deviation Tracking and learning via process experimentation
- Develop and revise standardized work for continuity across multiple shifts
- Coaching and Mentoring - Develop Team Leaders in BPS and LEAN principles such as Standardized Work, Problem Solving, A3 Thinking, etc.
- Conduct performance reviews and recommend personnel actions for associates and leads
- Conduct and perform interviews as necessary to fill openings in warehouse associate and warehouse lead roles
- Recommend changes or improvements in established procedures to Operations Manager
- Lead team efforts involving departmental projects and initiatives
- Problem solving expert using 8D methodology and process
- Provide input for change requests for processes in WMS
- Collect, Extract, and interpret data from a variety of sources
- Set up and prepare statistical reports
- Create and maintain databases and/or spreadsheets, retrieve information and prepare reports and correspondence as necessary
- Research source documents and prepare moderately complex reports, spreadsheets and databases using moderate mathematical and logic formulas
- Create new or modify existing spreadsheets and/or work instructions
- Establish layout, content, and appropriate graphics for presentations
- Generate correspondence, emails, and memos
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain, or similar field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading operational units
- 5+ years’ experience in warehouse operations, logistics, and supply chain or related field required
- Extended knowledge in SAP and WMS-systems
- Proficient MS Office Experience Required (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau Application and Platform preferred
- Extended Knowledge in BPS or similar system and Lean- and Quality tools
- Strong judgment in establishing work assignments in the areas of responsibility and in the selection and interpretation of data
- Should possess skills to drive results, handle change-management, and achieve/exceed targets and goals
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Flexible working hours with the requirement to support a three-shift operation
- Willing to work a Flex Shift as necessary and based on business needs
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.