Junior Resident Engineer - Mobile Application Division
- Stradello S. Matteo, 41122 Modena MO, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As a Resident Engineer, you will be part of our Agricultural and Forestry Machinery Team and will be responsible for the development and management of projects within our customer CNHi based in S. Matteo (Modena). You will
- Project management: act as interface with the Customer and our Head quarter in Germany in order to secure a positive and valuable partnership and to support the Customer with critical issues
- Take on responsibility: Analysis and definition of projects onsite the Customer; Definition of product's specification and validation tests;
- Experience cooperation: build a solid relationship with the Customer, our Key Account Manager and head quarter in Germany, in order to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Use creativity and scope for development: be able to drive customers in order to facilitate the KAM with the introduction of new products and applications and participate in new products choice definition
- Experience internationality: gain specific knowledge and skills in Mobile applications thanks to continuous training provided in our Italian and German HQ;
What distinguishes you?
- Education: MSc in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electronic Engineering;
- Languages: fluent in English and Italian, German nice to have.
- Experience and know-how: preferable previous working experience/internship (1-2 years);
- Work style: project management skills, interdependence, result oriented, customer orientation and pragmatism;
- Other: curiosity and interest in industrial and technological topics, willingness to learn continuously
We offer an Apprenticeship contract