Product Owner - Computer Vision, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are a strong team of professionals with activities ranging from embedded video perception, using machine learning and 3D computer vision algorithms, core technology for assisted and automated driving (oriented towards various mobile platforms such as cars, motorcycles, trains, etc), to web & cloud solutions. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we facilitate the connectivity of data from vehicles to the cloud through online smart data selection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will know the Scrum Manifesto and understands its essence; a valuable input is the SAFe platform;
- You will be responsible for defining and aligning the Component's Roadmap in the ART (Agile Release Train) based on customer wishes, market trends and competition with focus on doing the right things;
- You will keep track of the state of the art technology and internal research teams as inflow for technical concepts;
- You will prepare the PI (Program Increment) planning based on the Program's backlog, timeline and coordinates dependency planning with other teams;
- You will define and maintain team's backlog, Program Features, Epics and Stories with input from Program management, customers, other competence teams, architects, internal research teams, own team, line management or other domains;
- You will prioritize the Team Backlog for in-time deliveries but keeping the conceptual and technical integrity of the features;
- You will maximize the value produced by the team and ensures deliveries meet the acceptance criteria;
- You will contribute to concept definition, design, validation strategy;
- You will Implement improvements in team setup, assignments, collaboration, staffing to increase the velocity and quality also taking into account the motivation of team members;
- You understand the dynamics of the working environment and knows how to align teams and optimize communication;
Who you are:
- You have experience as main technical driver of a small software team;
- You have a proven track record of interacting with diverse, distributed and multiple teams
- You have knowledge on the following topics : Algorithmic generics, Computer Vision and Machine Learning Knowledge;
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience with C++/Java/.NET/Python or similar;
- You have in-depth knowledge of object oriented programming and functional programming principles;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are passionate about self-driving cars, video technologies, algorithms, software, data, with an engineering mindset;
- You are able to learn new concepts, software frameworks or programming languages fast, in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- You have excellent communication skills including digital interaction, showing initiative, perseverance and bringing people together towards a common vision;
- You are responsible, autonomous, problem solving skills and able to estimate and prioritize tasks;
- You have a strong focus on delivering value, result orientation, continuous learning and relentless improvement;
- You have the ability to be authentic and bring your whole self to work, inspiring and sustaining a friendly work atmosphere;
The languages you should know
- English – a good level is mandatory;
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.