Key Account Manager - ETAS
- ETAS India Pvt Ltd, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
- Legal Entity: ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes aound 14,000 research and development associates.
ETAS GmbH was founded in 1994 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We today employ around 950 personnel and are represented in 12 countries around the globe.
ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. As a systems provider, ETAS supplies a multifaceted portfolio that covers the range from integrated tools and tool solutions to engineering services, consulting, training, and support.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
- Gain detailed understanding of the customer’s business and become familiar with the respective departments. Identify and communicate opportunities for ETAS solutions and services.
· Work closely with marketing and product line managers to develop sales strategies based on account profiles and understanding of customer needs.
· Work closely with colleagues from the service and engineering departments to ensure that
customer service functions are performed at exemplary levels.
· Prepare presentations, quotations, and provide requested product and/or service information to customers and prospects. Conduct presentations and negotiations at customers.
· Drive regional marketing activities (campaigns, customer information events, roadshows,
demos, local flyers, etc.)
· Manage account database, activities, and opportunities through a CRM tool
BE/BTech, ME/Mtech, MBA - any specifications
5 to 8 years
Embedded System, Automotive Domain, Techno commercial sales