Application Developer / Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer
- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Analyze Manufacturing Execution System (MES) / data collection needs for the plant and coordinate the development, implementation and configuration of MES and MES applications.
3. Coordinate hardware and software procurement and installation as required to implement MES solutions.
4. Responsible for Data Base Administration on plant computers including SQL and Oracle. Generate plans for scheduled data archiving and Table maintenance.
5. Daily contact with associates at all levels in plant, including the gathering of requirements in order to provide solutions targeted at improving Quality and Cost performance.
6. Implementation and configuration of standard Industry 4.0 solutions in the plant.
7. Perform other duties as required. Support CIP activities and Policy Deployment
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
B.S. degree in Computer Eng., Computer science or EE and 2 - 4 years experience in high level programming languages (C#, python) and MES systems.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)