Manufacturing Engineer - Sr.
- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Manufacturing engineering support for the clean room processes high-speed drilling and 2D/3D measurement system.
- Create and maintain I4.0 solutions for manufacturing environment.
- Design, procurement, and installation of new equipment.
- Coordinate modifications or improvement strategies for existing equipment and/or processes and in communication with leadplant as needed.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing documentation, such as Control Plans, PFMEA, content of PQI’s, etc. according to company standards.
- Manage/lead projects to improve quality and/or cost of manufacturing processes, products, equipment, and components.
- Maintain process and gage capability by providing methods and tools for testing products and equipment.
- Provide daily support to the product team through the appropriate “Response Chain”.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution or a technical equivalent degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing engineering role.
- Knowledge of programming languages e.g. VB, C#, in use of desktop and web-based applications.
- Expertise in SQL data analytics and integration.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills utilizing techniques such as Root Cause Analysis, Shainin, 8D Method, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.
- Excellent project management skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD/ Solidworks3D/ or other 3D Modeling software.
- Experience procuring and managing high value capital machinery acquisition projects.
- Must have, be able to obtain, and maintain a valid passport as some travel is required (<5%).
- Experience in a team environment providing coaching to other associates.
- Experience in a high volume batch value stream
- Experience with ceramic substrate manufacturing
- Shainin problem solving certification
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)