HR Business Partner Assistant Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Energy and Building Solutions Italy S.r.l.
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Human Resources division of Bosch. In particular you will have the chance to:
- Create something new: you will have the opportunity to develop new skills in the field of Human Resources, supporting the HR Business Partner in the personnel management and development processes for the commercial sectors of the Group.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted in the HR Department of Bosch, experiencing daily its management and operations, working closely with the other company functions and internal customers of the HR department.
- Conscientious delivery: you will be engaged in delivering HR reports and analysis, preparation of HR documentations and contracts and in the preparation of presentations.
- Strenghten your skills: you will have the chance to strenghten your skills, supporting the HR Business Partner in the recruiting process and management of on-boarding and resignation process.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master's Degree in Humanities with a focus on Human Resources Management, preferably with University HR First Level Master .
Languages: English upper intermediate minimum level (B2).
Know-how: Advanced skills on Excel and Power Point.
Personality: Excellent organization, problem solving and precision skills are required. Good communication skills and team-work required.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.