Research Engineer for Active Learning for Dynamics Models (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc.
- Within our team you implement and design Machine Learning libraries and toolboxes using Python and Matlab.
- As research engineer you drive collaborative software development efforts in an interdisciplinary team.
- You deliver local and cloud-based Machine Learning solutions to internal customers.
- You develop novel Machine Learning and AI algorithms with focus on industrial application domains. In particular, probabilistic Machine Learning approaches for modelling dynamical systems and Active Learning.
- Technical discussions and the creation of new ideas and applications within the research team are also part of your tasks.
- In addition, you support the team in publications at top-tier conferences and journals.
- Education: Master´s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field with excellent grades (PhD in a Machine Learning related field is a plus)
- Personality: strong team player with affinity for research and a focus to see things working in practice, methodical and conceptual strength and creativity, self-motivated, initiative
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in collaborative software development in Python and Matlab, experience in professional or Open-Source software development is a plus, hands-on experience with Machine Learning algorithms on real-world data, experience with REST service development is a plus
- Languages: excellent communications skills (writing, speaking), working proficiency in English
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. CV, letter of motivation, certificates, link to GitHub repo or code sample).
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Duy Nguyen-Tuong (Functional Department)