- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
We are an innovative startup from Bosch, called Azena (formerly Security and Safety Things) (https://www.azena.com/), working to build an open application platform for IP cameras. Using our Android-based (AOSP) operating system, developers can build edge-based computer vision applications to solve traditional problems in the area of security and safety as well as advanced use cases for business intelligence. We are enabling our partners to develop applications in domains such as smart cities, airport security, brick-and-mortar retail analytics, smart buildings, manufacturing, and more.
Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
Azena is looking forward to your application!
The Sales Engineer is a technical member of the sales team who works closely with our partners and internal engineers to drive pilots and provide end-to-end solutions to customers. Therefore we will rely on your entrepreneurial mindset, technical expertise and project management skills to ensure that pilots are scoped, planned, and delivered to customers with a high level of quality.
- Working with our partners’ technical staff and end customers to onboard new applications and develop innovative solutions on our platform
- Specifying, installing, and managing pilot projects
- Supporting the business development team with high quality demos
- Communicating your deep technical understanding of our platform in terms of architecture, security, and integration
- Working with the business development team to attract and onboard 3rd party developers, including organizing hackathons
- Represent the company and products at leading technical conferences and meetups
- BS Degree in computer science, engineering, or other relevant technical field
- At least 1 year in a technical role supporting a sales team (e.g. presales, sales engineer, solutions engineer, sales consultant)
- Software engineering, networking, and/or system administration experience are desired
- Experience with security cameras and/or IoT devices is a plus
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of an dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
- Last but not least: Pittsburgh is a leading hub for artificial intelligence and robotics, and is highly ranked in The Economist’s Global Liveability Ranking.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Contact HR department: