Senior Product Manager for Acoustical Transducers
- Gerhard-Kindler-Straße 9, 72770 Kusterdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You extend Bosch Sensortec's product portfolio by setting-up a new product group
- Take responsibility: You act as an owner of the product in an entrepreneurial way also taking over the business responsibility incl. P&L
- Observe, and think ahead: You think ahead and anticipate the customers product strategy and requirements
- Create something new: You set up roadmaps for the next product generations and you define the new products
- Conscientious coordination and management: You manage the product-life-cycle from product idea to end of life also bringing together all relevant functions (Marketing, Engineering, Sales, etc.)
- Use your creativity and freedom: You acquire projects by convincing the customer of the Bosch Sensortec technology and product innovations
- Personality: Team player in a global working environment, engagement and creativity, high resilience, open minded
- Working Practice: Good ability to work with other functions (especially Engineering, strategic Marketing, Business development)
- Experience and Knowledge: at least 5 years experience as Product Manager or similar Job Position for acoustical transducers
- Qualifications: good technical Knowledge in MEMS / acoustics / System design / sensors
- Languages: Excellent English skills
- Education: Physics or Electrical Engineering or Microsystems or MBA with Engineering focus or similar
Need support during your application?
Jasmin Merz (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35-33753
Need further information about the job?
Ralf Schellin (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35-30492