[ETM1] IT System Engineer - Fresher
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Monitor application services and server performance through system monitoring tools
- Provide incident support and troubleshooting of identified issues and implementation of corrective actions
- Maintenance support such : Install appropriate patches or hotfix for operating system, performing testing
- Provide the service optimization and improvement ( automation/ scripting / process) under supervisor's guidance
- ITIL based Incident Management support
- Quality delivery of services committed to the customer as per defined SLA and KPI’s
- Final-year or graduate student, major in IT System/ Network/Cloud or relevant background
- Good knowledge in window server administration
- Have knowledge in cloud structure (Azure or AWS)
- Big plus if experienced with Linux (redhat/Ubuntu) or virtualization (VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Basic knowledge in DB/Networking/Security concepts
- Basic knowledge in IT Service process
- Good written and oral communicaton
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills