ECommerce Sales Analyst and Management Assistant Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What will you take care of?
You will have the chance to specialize on the topics of E-commerce Sales Analysis within the Power Tools business unit of Bosch.
- Help shaping the future: you will evalutate and identify trends in Online sales (focus on customer Amazon), by analysing sell-in and sell-out data. You will have the chance to support in defining and implementing growth measures.
- Execute: you will conduct market analysis, competitor analysis, on-line sales and marketing campaign management. Your analysis will focus on sell-in and sell-out figures, preparing Excel reports.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted inside the Sales team of the Powertool division;
- Live internationality: you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a large multinational company environment, with on-going contact with the German Headquarter.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master Degree in Management Engineering or Economics with strong interest for digital and data analysis. A Master in Innovation Management is seen as a plus.
- Languages: English (minimum B2 level)
- Experience and know-how: you have experience in on-line Sales. Avanced level of Microsoft Office, Teams and Power Point. An excellent mastery in Excel is mandatory.
- Personality: you are fast-paced and passionate about Data analysis, enjoy Team-work and are proactive. You have a global vision and problem.solving skills.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.