Sales/Service Contract Management Administrator - 6 months fixed term
- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
At Bosch Rexroth, we are passionate about what we do and we work hard as a team to make a positive difference for our customers. Ideas, passion and energy are factors that help us in achieving our goals.
If you are keen to be part of this multinational organisation where your skills and calibre will be intensified then we have an exciting opportunity available, which is based at our Australian head office facility located in Kings Park North-West of Sydney for a Sales/Service Contract Management Administrator on a full time 6 months fixed term contract to join our team to grow even stronger.
This role will be reporting to the National Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for Bosch Rexroth’s contract management process for the sales and service business units – Australia and New Zealand in the preparation for key customer request for Quotation / Tender for Sales.
- Contract Management: Review & evaluation, negotiation & execution of contracts and formal documentation related to customer contracts requirements for the Sales and Service Business Units for both Australia and New Zealand including: New and existing customer contracts, New and existing project contracts
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: Bosch Rexroth NDA and Customer NDA
- Account Terms and Conditions
- Lead resolution / mediation process, to helping resolve any disputes with-in existing contracts and identifying areas for improvement in Bosch Rexroth contracting processes
- Ensuring that all contracts are developed in line with Bosch central directives and guidelines
- Identify risk and minimize exposure during the contracting process. Brief management teams on risk and exposure during the contract negotiation process
- Record keeping, monitoring and change management of customer contracts
- Day to Day management of contract to live customer order fulfilment ensuring all contracted milestones are met
- Key Customer Project Management – Milestone – KPI – Reporting
- Liaise with Bosch Legal Team
- Ensure all HSE procedures are followed and all incidents are reported accordingly
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Contracts Management
- An Engineering background, with a specific focus on Hydraulics, Factory Automation are desired
- Tertiary Qualifications Contract Law are desired
- Effective stakeholder engagement – Ability to summarize business requirements, risk and communicate effectively with sales and project teams
What we offer:
- Company discounts and benefits.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values.
Agency Applications will not be accepted for this position.
Please Note, you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for this position.
If this is the challenge you are looking for, please apply now.