Senior IC Design Engineer
- -, Limerick, Ireland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Drive IC Requirements Definition with some potential customer engagement.
- Contribute to architecture selection and circuit / firmware implementation plan.
- Actively contribute to the generation of IC product specifications.
- Work as chip or sub-system lead and direct the activities of circuit design and firmware.
- Direct, oversee and review circuit design activities.
- Ensure that industry best practice design flows and verification techniques are followed.
- Work with Reliability engineers to ensure that best practices for design. robustness, ESD protection and reliability are followed.
- Work with Product Test Engineers to define a cost optimised production test solution with the implementation of Design for Test circuits as applicable.
- Work with Functional Safety engineers to agree a Safety Concept that can be implemented and verified.
- Support the Applications team in solving and anticipating customer issues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Helping to shape the future: You take over the constructive design of necessary work (circuit input, simulation, verification of circuits and analysis of circuit behavior) based on different circuit specifications and assess the development result.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the timely and functional provision for the higher-level ASIC project according to specified development goals.
- Reliable implementation: You coordinate technical specifications for verification with the appropriate experts and ensure the development result.
- Think holistically: You have the opportunity and support from internal system and software experts to develop and implement the optimum ASIC solution for the application and chosen process technology.
- Networked communication: Working within an analog/mixed-signal design team based in Limerick. Interacting with engineers distributed word wide.
- Personality: Team-oriented, results-oriented, quality-conscious.
- Working method: Cooperation in spatially distributed teams with a good knowledge of analog and RF electronics, tools and flows.
- Experience and know-how: Electronic Engineering degree with 15+ years’ experience as analog circuit designer for integrated transceivers. Design experience with circuits such as amplifiers, DACs, ADCs, PLLs, bias circuits, LDOs, filters. Knowhow in RF or mmw design blocks is a plus.
- Qualification: IC circuit technology analog and semiconductor technology.
- Languages: very good spoken and written English skills.
- Education: completed university studies (Master/PhD) in electrical engineering, with a focus on semiconductor technology & microelectronics.
Your future job offers you:
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions, with a great package of benefits including annual bonus, private health care, a health cash plan, life assurance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development