IC Layout Engineer
- -, Limerick, Ireland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Create something new: You have the opportunity to develop new, analog and/or RF functions for automotive radar applications in advanced technology nodes.
- Helping to shape the future: Your work will contribute to the next generation of radar sensors used in the cars of tomorrow.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the timely and functional delivery of an assigned circuit block for an overall ASIC project according to specified goals.
- Holistic implementation: To help with your development of new circuit concepts and implementations, you will have the opportunity to cooperate and engage with internal IC layout, CAD and design experts.
- Reliable implementation: You will have the support of the appropriate internal experts to ensure a reliable and robust implementation and verification of your circuit.
- Networked communication: Working within an analog/mixed-signal design team based in Limerick. Interacting with other engineers based across the EU. Create the necessary layout documentation and reports. Host layout reviews of your circuit blocks.
- Personality: team-oriented, results-oriented, quality-conscious.
- Working method: Cooperation in spatially distributed teams with a good knowledge of analog and digital layout CAD tools and flows.
- Experience and know-how: Electronic Engineering degree with 5+ years’ experience as an IC Layout Engineer. Layout experience with analog and digital circuits on advanced CMOS technology nodes.
- Education and Qualification: BSEE or equivalent preferably with a focus on microelectronics.
- Languages: very good spoken and written English skills.
Your future job offers you:
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions, with a great package of benefits including annual bonus, private health care, a health cash plan, life assurance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development