Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer
- -, Limerick, Ireland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch’s Automotive Electronics team is seeking an experienced and versatile Embedded Software Engineer to join our Radar design group in Limerick - Ireland. Come be part of this global team of world-class engineers and work in a dynamic environment on state-of-the-art real-time embedded software technology for the Bosch 77GHz Radar-on-Chip. Here you will participate in the innovation of products and solutions for the future generation of transportation.
As a critical member of the team, you will participate and add value in all phase of product maintenance and support, actively participating in feasibility, requirement, architecture, design, implementation, integration and verifications. You will be positioned within a multi-site development team and will be working closely with system, analog and digital verification to deliver embedded software as part of the RFIC Radar Products.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with embedded platforms and embedded software
- Experience with embedded real-time OS
- Hands on experience (integrating, building, debugging…)
- Experience with SCM tools (GIT)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills as they will be developing requirements and design documents
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python, Matlab)
- Knowledge of Radar/RF systems
- Knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP) and algorithm development experience. (Digital PLLs, Digital Filters, Array Processing, Beamforming etc)
Your future job offers you:
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions, with a great package of benefits including annual bonus, private health care, a health cash plan, life assurance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development