RFIC Design Evaluation Engineer
- -, Limerick, Ireland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Analyse and characterize sub-system parameters of radar SoC components, including PLL, TX and RX signal chains in the lab.
- Develop setups for and carry out radar system level measurements.
- Develop concepts for the automation of lab based system level and parametric measurements.
- Work closely with the design team to help identify and debug silicon issues and derive improvement measures and bug fixes.
- Specify evaluation platforms and lab equipment.
- Document and present measurement results and prepare evaluation reports.
- Support the Applications team in solving customer issues
- Education and Qualifications: BSEE / MSEE or equivalent
- Personality and way of working: customer-oriented, able to communicate, capable of working in a team, independent; good presentation skills
- Experience and know-how: good knowledge of RF and baseband measurements, knowledge of RF board development, common scripting languages and PCB design tools. 5+ Years of relevant experience as evaluation engineer.
- Languages: very good written and spoken English skills
Your future job offers you:
On offer is a competitive salary and pension contributions, with a great package of benefits including annual bonus, private health care, a health cash plan, life assurance and other discounted benefits. We will also provide many opportunities for personal and professional development