Danish, Customer Service Representative
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Connectivity opens up new opportunities to develop and improve vehicles and mobility services, which makes mobility safer, more efficient, and more convenient. By seamlessly connecting users, vehicles, and services over the internet, drivers also get a fascinating experience and ultimately have more fun behind the wheel. That is why Bosch connects the systems and services inside and outside vehicles, transforming them into intelligent mobility solutions.
At Bosch Service Solutions, We have extensive expertise acquired over many decades as a leading player in the automotive sector.
We offer differentiating services in this environment for the maximum convenience and safety of our customers.
As a Technical Support Agent for SOLVE your mission will be to to offer premium and advanced L1 technical support to connected Drive digital services. Your daily functions might include:
- Manage service Subscriptions (New subscription, subscriptions information, update products and services, etc).
- Billing (Change payment method, billing incidence, invoicing and other billing related issues).
- Update personal information. (Transfer services when vehicle is sold).
- Provide technical support on digital products, using databases, troubleshooting tools, knowledge articles and other complex resources.
- Follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Document and report every case. Follow quality standards and procedures.
- Manage claims, suggestions, and hearing customer’s feedback on the product.
- Ensure quick solutions in an efficient way respecting SLAs.
- Routinely communicate accurate delivery information, and promptly update customers when changes occur.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. Able to follow phone etiquette and use of formal and polite language.
- Technical background, used to work with IT tools.
- Fluency in Danish (C2 Level). Fluency in English (C1 Level) is also required.
- Previous experience on customer service, offering technical support on a multichannel platform. Used to work on a high quality environment, following standards and procedures.
- Advanced user in office tools like MS Office
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Teamwork spirit. Organized. Curious and hunger to learn more.
- Critical and analytical Thinking.
- Positive will-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
What we offer· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract. (Obra y Servicio)
· Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Work five days per week, 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- 1593€ Gross per Month (Including Languade Adders and non-fixed bonus and Sunday pluses).
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now