Digital Marketing Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
You will have the chance to become more expert on the topics of Brand Management & Social Media Management within the Thermotechnology business unit.
- Help shaping the future: you will support the Marketing Division in the generation of leads for the brands Bosch and Buderus, assigning out-of-scope leads, conducting lead generation analysis, reports and statistics; you will also support in the Partner Portal management. You will support in the refresh of the Bosch and Buderus web sites.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted inside the marketing team of the Thermotechnology division;
- Live internationality: you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a large multinational company environment.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Bachelor / Master Degree with strong interest for Digital Media Marketing.
- Languages: English (minimum B2 level)
- Experience and know-how: Google Analytics and Microsoft Office, main Social and digital Platforms.
- Personality: Good data analysis skills, Team-work and proactivity, global vision and problem.solving skills.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.