After Sales Thermotechnics Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
What will you take care of?
We are looking for a teammate within the project that will allow the development of skills in the field of APP development, CRM, privacy and legal aspects as well as administrative knowledge.
· Create something new: Construction of CRM ASA and completion of the app for data entry by the assistance centers starting from the current Web Warranty System.
· Take on responsibility: Guiding the development of the systems mentioned above, taking care of the privacy and legal aspects.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree in engineering.
- Languages: Good knowledge of English
- Experience and know-how: Strong skills on use of IT tools, Power Point
- Work style: Ability to work in a team
- Personality: Determination
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.