- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Power Tools division of Bosch, in the Milan offices, having the chance to experiment and acquire new competences in the Sales area.
- Contribute to something new: you will have the chance to support the development of the cross-divisional sales strategies and functional strategies, relating to national and international key accounts.
- Structured evaluation: you will be involved in the monitoring of the customers' sales amd in the control of the product distribution.
- Reliable implementation: you will be involved in the management of the operational complexity, both at peripheric and at central level.
- Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to cooperate in the definition of plans and strategies.
- Experience internationality: you will be inserted in a international working environment with frequent connections to the german Headquarters.
- Strenghten your skills: you will have the chance to deepen your skills in the areas of Sales.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master Degree in Economics, with a strong interest in Sales Account.
- Languages: English minimum upper intermediate level (minimum B2).
- Know-how: You have curiosity for the Sales dynamics, especially of the retail / GDO area. Moreover you have advanced competence in the Office Suite (Excel and Power Point).
- Work style: Needed skills of problem-solving and flexibility. Proactivity and entrepreneurship.
- Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.