2021 Co-Op - Marketing and Design Communication (6 months)
- 1 Tower Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Assist with the development of digital and print communications from conception all the way through to delivery to achieve brand objectives within a specified medium (literature, sales support / point-of-sale materials, online marketing, advertising, promotions, packaging, etc.) and within budget.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to cross-functionally create and organize content (marketing copy, videos, hero and SKU specific images, content on e-commerce sites, social media posts, and promotions).
- Assist in the development and execution of communication materials in support of new product launches and existing products.
- Assist in the development and execution of customer base campaigns/programs via advertising, sales promotion, online marketing, public relations, trade marketing
- Coordinate brand communication initiatives with agencies and other outside suppliers.
- Develop metrics and evaluate campaign results, analyze information, provide reports and makes recommendations.
- Support supervisor in overall brand vision strategy and the value creation process for the organization.
- Maintain and grow collaborative relationships throughout the organization (especially with product marketing, sales and category management) to maximize the objectives of marketing projects.
- Participate in, and support customer meeting and other events as required.
- Support with general marketing and organizational projects.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- Seeking Bachelor’s Degree with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (unofficial transcript required at time of application to confirm cumulative GPA)
- Preferred experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, for internal and external topics
- Strong research and project/task management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at varying levels of a global organization
- Able to work 35 – 40 hours per week for 6 months
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship (no J1, F1 or OPT visa holders).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.