Technical Function Manager
- Via dei Murari, 24041 Brembate BG, Italy
- Legal Entity: Aresi S.p.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
What will you take care of?
· Help shaping the future:
· Take on responsibility: You will be responsible for supporting the plant and manufacturing operations with vision and strategies to continuously improve processes, efficiency and implement advanced manufacturing technologies with strong focus on Connected Industry applications.
- Manage all functional requirements and personnel activities in all departments reporting to this position;
- Create the Business Plan for TEF and track performance to BP in monthly meetings with Plant Management and Controlling;
- Lead Industry 4.0 activities in the plant, drive the I4.0 Roadmap for the plant
- Drive and track Work Efficiency in the plant and report in monthly meetings to Plant Management and external Stake holders.
- Oversee projects and investments about MAE as well as in Facility Management and ensure legal compliance
- Oversee the Machine Maintenance programs and processes to increase machine uptime and lower overall maintenance costs and ensure compliance to legal requirements.
- Create a high performance culture with utilization of the target organization, employee development and coaching.
- Monitor and appraise employees’ performance annually on the basis of Competence Management Processes.
- Work closely with managers and supervisors in reporting departments to achieve departmental and Company goals.
- Develop with other departments (MSE, QMM, LOG, etc.) future manufacturing standards and strategies.
- Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned
· Conscientious coordination: The areas of responsibilities for the plant are Connected Industry, machine design and Process development, Industrial Engineering, Maintenance, Facility Management, Plant security, Project Management and Document Coordination. The integration of these areas into the daily operations with the sense of urgency for emergencies and as well as the intelligence of Connected Industries (Industry 4.0) are essential.
· Structured evaluation: The TEF Responsible is a strong advocate for Safety and Quality and is leading and living these principles.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master degree in engineering
- Languages: Good knowledge of english
- Experience and know-how: Strong knowledge in Industry 4.0 area. Previous 5 years experience in the same role will be considered a plus.
- Work style: Goal oriented, problem solver, thinking out of the box
- Personality: good communication skills, leadership
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.