Sr Manufacturing Engineer
- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Identify, specify, order, and implement new equipment and processes in cooperation with German lead plant to meet future product / production demands.
Develop and maintain strategies using lean manufacturing principles for equipment design, workplace layouts, labor, and material flow to meet strategic goals.
Create and maintain manufacturing documentation and quality plans according to company standards (including process flow diagrams, control plans, PFMEA, PQIs, process control documentation, standard work instructions, etc…).
Effectively implement / coordinate engineering changes, new manufacturing / product releases, and capacity increases including PPAP preparation and build.
Investigate and solve root causes of manufacturing process problems.
Identify and lead projects to improve cost, quality, delivery, utilization, and safety of manufacturing processes in order to meet key metrics within the workshop.
Apply BPS principles to the value stream to support product team, CIP, and plant goals.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- B.S. In Engineering (ME, EE)
- 4+ Years in Manufacturing Engineering
- High level of teamwork and self-initiative.
- Ability to teach and work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Effective root cause analysis and problem identification / solving skills.
- Discipline and consistency regarding adherence to established company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Experience using lean manufacturing principles.
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally for training and supplier visits as required.
- Good written and oral communication skills including presentations.Experience with High Speed Gold Wire Bonding is Preferred
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)