Workshop manager for injection molding tools
- Str. Aurel Vlaicu, Nr.2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive SRL
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for Toll Shop organization
- Responsible for work flow optimization
- Collaborates with other group leaders and plant management, for defining the annual targets and goals, securing, at the same time, a proper communication and informational flow
- Motivates team members in order to reach the settled goals
- Planes and recommends associates qualification, according to job requirement and specific learning need
- Creates and implements standard procedures and improvements
- Involved in process system and customer audits preparation
- Develops solutions in order to optimize quality and costs targets, within the area of responsibility
- Acts like an interface between the Plant and external parties
What distinguishes you:
- Design of Injection Molding Tools knowledge
- Experience in heat treatment of metal parts
- Experience / Know How in Milling, Drilling, Wire Cutting, EDM
- Know How in Drawings and documentations
- Basic Know How in Injection molding
- Romanian native speaker
- English language fluently speaking and writing
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;