- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. is located in Beijing Economic and Technological Development Area (BDA). The company covers an area of 64,598 square meters. It currently has 800 employees, devoted to providing travel, swing and winch gear boxes, hydraulic pump and motor, valve and compact hydraulics together with other services to customers in mobile application. Our organization is concentrated to R&D, manufacturing, logistics and commercial functions. As one of Bosch Rexroth's most important manufacturing bases in China, Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. has been making great contribution to the fast - paced development of China's manufacturing industry.
• Requirement engineering for off-highway machine in system development
• Development of system architecture, technical specification for off-highway machine control systems
• Leading topology development and control strategy in the combination with hydraulic and electronification system
• Model based function development and testing
• Developing methods for function development
• Graduate with Master degree or above in electronics, mechatronics, hydraulic (systems or automation) engineering
• System/function development in study with: Matlab/Simulink, AMESim, (C/C++）
• Knowledge or project experience in study of electrification, machine automation
• Rapid Control Prototyping based function development
• Independent, co-operative and initiative working style