Strategy and Insights Manager at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is the IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As Strategy and Insights Manager, you are directly reporting to our VP Strategy & Venture Architecture and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct market analysis on industry trends, challenges and opportunities and derive decision-making insights
- Research and analyze the competitor landscape to create regularly & ad-hoc reports to share insights & support business decisions
- Dive deep into the technology of our product, market trends to drive strategic changes for our ecosystem, product and business model
- Drive strategic initiatives to quickly prototype and test new strategies
- Work closely with the product management team to develop recommendations for our strategy
- Build partnering relationships with new as well as existing partners of our ecosystem
- Personality: You are characterized as a person with strong problem-solving skills and team-first orientation. You like working in a startup environment and enjoy shaping structures and processes. You are an all-rounder with interest in complex and technical matters that can take over responsibility for various topics.
- Work practice: Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive, results-oriented, analytical and well-structured. You are comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Experience: You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical role within Management Consulting, Corporate Development, IoT or equivalent.
- Know-How: You have strong organizational and project management skills. You have very good technical understanding andexperience with Machine Learning on the edge and IoT
- Languages: Excellent English skills are required
- Education: Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
- Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our office is right in the center close to Marienplatz
Contact HR Department