Radar Homologation engineer
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Ltd. has been established in 1991 in Budapest as part of the Bosch group. Currently more than 2700 colleagues are working here together, most of them within the Engineering Centre Budapest. Besides that, the location serves as the Bosch south-east European sales centre for vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools, thermo technical systems and security technologies. Furthermore, corporate functions are also present, such as finance, controlling, purchasing, communication and human resources.
Your contribution to something big:
► Active participation in development of Radar sensors
► Organization renewal of international frequency range certifications
► Coordination and organization of radio frequency measurements (EMC) with external suppliers
► Documentation of measurement result
► Cooperation with Bosch development teams and external suppliers
► Follow and understand change of international radio frequency regulations
► Continuous control of existing certification
► Work in Simultaneous Engineering teams
► BSc/MSc in electrical engineering or mechatronics engineering
► Confident personality, with good communication skills
► Ability to work individually and in teams, with good analytical mindset
► Target, process and quality orientation, structured working attitude
► Advantage: Radio frequency knowledge, International certification system experience
► Good English and/or German language knowledge
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available