Process Engineer/工艺工程师 _DC
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Changzhou) Co., Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth, the company supplies more than 500,000 customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving. As The Drive & Control Company, Bosch Rexroth develops, produces and sells components and systems in more than 80 countries in the following technology fields: Electric Drives and Controls, Industrial Hydraulics, Mobile Hydraulics, Linear Technology, Assembly Technology . Since 1978, Bosch Rexroth has started business in China and set up factories in Shanghai, Beijing, Changzhou and Xi'an.
Bosch Rexroth (Changzhou) Co. Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rexroth, and since its inception in 1996 , China professions and its design unit cooperate closely with each other to provide excellent service for China hydraulic market. Currently, Boschrexroth(ChangZhou) mainly produce standard and special application of hydraulic cylinder; whole sets of hydraulic system; industrial valve; linear motion etc. China region R&D center was also established in 2010 which can provide technical service for industry &mobile control area. BoschRexroth(ChangZhou) Co. Ltd already became the most complex and diversified factory of BoschRexroth all of the world.
1. Responsible for Time Study, VT implementation, Productivity improvement through VT rationalization projects for the entire value stream
2. Developing design and production standards in cooperation with BPS management and user personnel
3. Support for shop-floor layout of new Line setup/ line relocation
4. Support line concept development for new project
5. Prepare IE/BPS activities for ICO and for also new process introduction phase like VSD, Time study, MTM, standardized work, line balancing, PQI, Ergonomics
6. Support ICO to improve and optimize existing production lines using IE methods like MTM, process analysis, fishbone analysis and etc.
7. Drive System CIP and Consumption Control/Leveling for the entire value stream
1. Bachelor degree, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering major preferred.
2. More than 5 years' experience in industrial engineering, process engineering and lean manufacturing environment.
3. BPS and industrial engineering knowledge with respect to N62C preferred.
4. Team player, eager to learn, work hard under pressure.
5. Good communication and cooperation skill, result oriented person.
6. Computer skills: SAP Core, AutoCAD, CAPP.