NVH Senior Engineer/ NVH Expert_ED
- Changsha, Hunan, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Solve the abnormal noise of electrical drives: as for abnormal noise during series production, analyze the signal characteristics, identify the root cause and find the solution;
2. Optimize the noise of electrical drives: analyze the main excitation source or resonated modes contributing the noise level, and find the optimized design to lower down the noise level;
3. Lead NVH development for new products: set up NVH targets with project team, cooperate with simulation engineer to identify possible risks, find the solution for noise problem during sample phase, and ensure the noise target is reached.
1. Master degree or above in Mechanical engineer, acoustics or related;
2. Solid theoretical knowledge on vibration mechanics and signal process;
3. 5 years or above work or research experience on NVH related topics;
4. Good communication skills in English, both oral and written;
5. Knowledge and experience on electrical drives is preferred.
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy