Sales representative for Bosch Power Tools
- Ateities pl. 79 A, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Legal Entity: UAB Robert Bosch
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch Power Tools is one of the world’s leading providers for power tools, garden tools, power tool accessories and measuring tools. With brands such as Bosch and Dremel, the division stands for customer focus and great engineering progress. The core success factors are innovative strength and pace of innovation.
Bosch is represented in Baltic countries since 1993.
- Servicing and visiting of all customers and interested persons, reviewing the claims of the customers and rendering of consultations.
- Providing customers with the necessary sales promotion materials.
- Negotiating on concluding agreements on behalf of the seller and explaining of the terms of sale and payment to the customer.
- Establishing and developing of the network of systematic distribution of goods in the distribution region (the distribution region: Lithuania).
- Preparing of offers and orders.
- Experience in active sales and trade.
- Ability to organize working time and deadlines.
- Self-driven and result orientated.
- The ability to sell and the desire to achieve the company and its goals.
- Good communication skills and a sense of responsibility.
- Good stress and conflict management skills.
- Eagerness to learn and proactive problem solver.
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian, English and Russian.
- Valid category B driving license.
- Personal and professional development within international working environment.
- Gain experience in a dynamic and supportive team of professionals.
- Competitive salary 1700 - 1800 EUR gross (+ variable part), all social guarantees.
- All necessary business tools.
- Company car and other benefits.
If You see yourself finding your new challenges in BOSCH Group, please send us your CV and motivational letter in ENGLISH, latest 03.09.2021.
Contact person: HR Project Coordinator, Anita Krisane, e-mail: [email protected] Phone number +371 27896909