Channel Marketing and Partner Program Manager at Bosch IoT Start-up
- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
We are an innovative startup from Bosch, called Security and Safety Things (https://www.securityandsafetythings.com/), working to build an open application platform for IP cameras. Using our Android-based (AOSP) operating system, developers can build edge-based computer vision applications to solve traditional problems in the area of security and safety as well as advanced use cases for business intelligence. We are enabling our partners to develop applications in domains such as smart cities, airport security, brick-and-mortar retail analytics, smart buildings, manufacturing, and more.
Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
S&ST partners with integrators, distributors, and application developers. You will motivate these partners to increase their business activity with respect to S&ST by actively engaging with them in the EMEA and APAC region in close collaboration with our business development colleagues and by developing and managing our global partner program and communication. In addition, you will support in further growing our partner community.
- Develop and manage the S&ST partner program for the different partner categories of S&ST (integrators, distributors, application developers)
- Concept and develop partner activation tactics and activities and drive their execution collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team
- Own and constantly improve the messaging and communication towards our different partner groups
- Concept and promote co-marketing options for S&ST partners
- Execute co-marketing activities together with partners in close collaboration with our business development department
- Own and drive all partner communication activities
- Support the development and execution of partner recruitment campaigns
- Minimum 7 years of experience in B2B marketing in the IT industry
- Of which minimum 3 years in an indirect sales model (distribution, value added resellers, other sales partners)
- Experience working directly with partners and their marketing organizations
- Experience in managing partner programs
- Team player comfortable working across functions and departments
- Relationship builder and networker
- Knowledge of the workings and dynamics of the B2B IT industry
- Hands-on experience with the modern stack of digital marketing tactics
- A strong sense of ownership and a hands-on "getting (sh)it done" mentality
- Practical experience with Hubspot considered a plus
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
- Last but not least: Pittsburgh is a leading hub for artificial intelligence and robotics, and is highly ranked in The Economist’s Global Liveability Ranking.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Contact HR department: