Software Engineer (Driver Assistance – Radar Perception)
- 15000 N Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This group is working on ADAS functions for series projects. Examples include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and partially automated driving (e.g. Highway-Assist).
We are looking for a proactive engineer to fill the role as Software Engineer for our Radar department focusing on perception topics. In this role, the responsibilities will include,
- Design and implement solutions for driving systems involving tracking, localization, path planning and sensor data fusion.
- Work with other perception experts to propose state-of-the-art solutions for ADAS features.
- Verify and validate features and functions with simulation tools and large amounts of data.
- Document and communicate decisions according to system designs and architecture to the responsible engineers.
- Work with Hardware, Software, Application, and Test Engineers to develop ADAS control systems according to the V-model.
- Participate in reviews for requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Communicate with other System / Software Architects globally to share knowledge and lessons learned.
- Bachelors of Science with 3+ years of System / Software development experience, OR Masters in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- Proficiency in C++ programming.
- Matlab/ Simulink/ Python programming skills.
- Must possess a proactive attitude.
- Must possess interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- Experience with Vector Tooling (CANalyzer, CANape, etc.) is desired.
- Experience with Driver Assistance or ADAS functions and hardware.
- C++ software development experience in automotive or embedded control systems.
- Experience in working with GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, Jira Track and Release or similar tools.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)