- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Bosch IO EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch Software Innovations, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
As a team working with many internal and external projects of Bosch, our team is expanding driven by the idea to provide our customers with the very best service. For our existing IoT projects, we are expanding our PDL team. We are looking for an experienced UI developer.
Your contribution to something big:
- You will independently plan, implement, and test cloud IOT applications (front-end) in localization, inventory management, and device management
- You will work in international teams to develop services for cloud applications using Angular, TypeScript, Cloud Foundry and Docker
- You will draw on your creativity to contribute ideas to requirements engineering together with the customer and assume responsibility for the resulting solutions
- You will form a motivated part of our agile and young team of IoT developers and participate actively in shaping new projects
What distinguishes you:
- You are passionate about software and technology and love getting to grips with and trying out new products and solutions
- You have completed a degree course in (new media, business) informatics or similar and have worked as a software developer in agile web development
- You are able to use the latest frameworks and web technologies (Angular, TypeScript, SCSS, MongoDB and Docker) and have experience working with REST, JSON and XML
- You are, by nature, extremely quality conscious and are able to apply quality assurance measures in practice (e.g. unit and integration testing, statistical code analysis, code reviews)
- Flexibility and excellent English skills round off your profile
What do we offer:
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Work on projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects and events with large media coverage
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany and more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!