[Internship] Corporate Purchasing Intern
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Prepare documents for Purchasing Order issuing
- Prepare supplier database, follow up RFQs (request for quotations)
- Deal with local and oversea suppliers directly to support RFQ, vendor creation
- Support local and oversea buyers on purchasing process
- Follow up and support in implementation of strategy tasks and KPI for purchasing department
- Follow up purchasing contracts
- Do other daily business assistance
- Entitled as full-time student during 6 months internship period with major in Economics, Foreign Trade, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain, etc...
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/ social activities will have a big advantage
- Good command in Vietnamese and English
- Proficient in MS Office, familiar with SAP software
- Interpersonal skills, time management skill, task management skill, critical thinking and patience
- Can-do attitude, urge to develop and learn new things
- Good teamwork, communication and negotiation skill
- Eyes for details and good organization skills
- High sense of disciplinary and confidentiality
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility.
- Receive competitive internship allowances.
- Join department’s outing activities.
- Have 01 paid leave per month.
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance.