Embedded SW Developer for Battery Management System
- Adugodi Main Rd, Ayappa Garden, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
SW developer will be responsible for development of embedded SW for BMS and other related topics. Responsibilities include the following:
· Requirement engineering for SW
· SW Design & development
· SW Debugging
· SW integration and build
· Support for SW architecture development
· SW testing including unit test, integration test and SW Functional test
· Handling SW development in individual capacity
· Supporting for project management activities, effort estimation, etc.
· Expertise in embedded C programming, RTOS, Perl, Python
· In-depth knowledge of driver development
· Prior experience in SW development of Battery management system and battery algorithm
· Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors - PORT, DIO, GPT, PWM, ETIMER, SYSTEM TIMER, MCU, SPI, MEMORY, INTERRUPT, etc.
· Strong know how of AUTOSAR SW development and configuration - COMSTASK, MEMSTACK, DIAGNOSTICS, MCAL and OS
· Development experience in CAN, UDS, SPI communication protocols
· Must have Strong debugging skills
· Knowledge of Automotive Safety Standards and Processes is desired
· Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe/ Lauterbach, INCA
· Experience in requirement management, configuration management & defect tracking tools
· Hand on experience on SW development tools such compilers, debuggers
· Hand on experience in DOORS, Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, SVN, etc.
· SW development process competence – V model, Agile development, SW release processes
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Hand on experience in Model based design (MATLAB) is an advantage