Injection Molding Process Engineer
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District ,Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Engineering
- New molding tool trial and made injection condition process standard, experiment of new molding tool (DOE).
- Release document that relevant with all process molding trial, machine process parameter control.
- Provide and control process standard for production on machine and ALS.
- Design and order new accessory which applicable for new tooling.
- Support problem solving of serial production (after SOP) which related to parameter problem.
- Contact lead plant CoC for plastic technology regarding problem solving, new technology, plastic process set up.
- Training and knowhow transfer to setter in manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree or above in automotive industrial engineering, plastic injection or related fields.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Good experience in plastic injection process is advantage at least 3 years.
- Deep knowledge in plastic injection process.
- Professional experience in tool trial activity.
- Advance problem solving skill.
- Experience with Arburg injection molding machine (if any).
- Good cooperation with stakeholder.
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career