Project Engineer - Facility Management
- Dositejeva, Šimanovci, Serbia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our Pecinci location we are manufacturing and developing wiper systems and wiper blades.
By providing a wide product range since decades for our customers and clear view, no matter what weather and create smart solutions to bring safety and comfort to peoples lives.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Work as part of production plant facility engineering team
- Supervise the progress across a range of key projects
- Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of all projects that collectively comprise a program
- Manage the work of project coordinators
- Evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project
- Lead engineering projects; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; Identify and resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with external contractors so that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service
- Provide preventive maintenance and troubleshooting
- Work with external companies and operators in order to carry out preventive maintenance and problem solving in on-site repairs
- Bachelor degree in mechanical / electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Problem solving and strong analytical thinking
- Fluent in English and Serbian language
- Knowledge of MS Office, SCADA and ACAD
- High degree of motivation / initiative
- Familiarity with cloud based energy management solutions
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.